Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Empty Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

This is the basic outline of the plot arc I have been working on since creating Sonata Allegro in the MLP Universe we created in RPC.

Note, a lot of details have been left out for the sake of not wanting to crowd too much text

PHASE I

Sonata enters Ponyville via teleportation, and settles himself into the community. He states that he is there to perform a specific concert for Celestia. Upon garnering trust for somepony, he will describe his religion and how it affects the way he lives. If the somepony is interested, or a part of it somehow, he will begin to lead them across the lands searching for various artifacts that hold significance to what he explained.

PHASE II

The concert occurs, and one of two events happen:
  1. Either the artifacts gathered begin to react with Sonata's magic to complete a ritual not done since the times before Equestria, or
  2. Sonata's party already released The Cataclysm, allowing his physical form to roam until he hears the sound of the Canterlot Organ, attracting him to it.

So basically all hell breaks loose. Pending on the opponents involved. Sonata either becomes Corrupted by those he tries to fight back, imprisoned by either side for various reasons, or perhaps killed in action.

As I develop this further, more information will be added.

This Arc affects Cloud Chaser, Peace, Sonata, War, Fiery Cataclysm, Chrysalis, and Discord so far.

2Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Empty Re: Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Seems interesting. I might be down.

3Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Empty Re: Plot Arc - Sonata Allegro Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 am

Yin Yang Star

Yin Yang Star
OC
OC

I'd be up for it Sonata, I mean I may have the twisted magic but I am certain it can play a part in your story. That is if you are willing to let it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum