Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic rules

+2
Sapphire Brush
Twilight Sparkle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic rules Empty Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

1: Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

2: Respect others, they try their best.

3: No obscenities in the chat or here.

4: Friendship = Magic

5: Do your best to keep things clean, this site is observed from time to time and if there's a lot of shenanigans they'll close it down.

6: Do not take things too seriously! (This is after all an rp forum about colorful pastel ponies.)

7: Try to always have fun. (Just do your best and nobody will ever hurt you. Promise.)

https://mlpheavyartillery.forumotion.com

2Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Sapphire Brush

Sapphire Brush
OC
OC

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Try to always have fun. (Just do your best and nobody will ever hurt you. Promise.)

Unless you're a villain, in which case, you'll probably get beat a lot. But thats only if you try and take over the world and stuff. That usually doesn't end well for MLP villains.

3Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

Well yes... but that's what the villains sign up for I suppose.

https://mlpheavyartillery.forumotion.com

4Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Twilight Sparkle wrote:1: Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

5: Do your best to keep things clean, this site is observed from time to time and if there's a lot of shenanigans they'll close it down.

6: Do not take things too seriously! (This is after all an rp forum about colorful pastel ponies.)

7: Try to always have fun. (Just do your best and nobody will ever hurt you. Promise.)

Ahem.

*Drapes self across the seat, hands out one window, feet out the other. Does so while naked. Seriously naked.* Fuck the police.

Come at me, cuz.

5Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Night Terror

Night Terror
Changeling
Changeling

Sapphire Brush wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Try to always have fun. (Just do your best and nobody will ever hurt you. Promise.)

Unless you're a villain, in which case, you'll probably get beat a lot. But thats only if you try and take over the world and stuff. That usually doesn't end well for MLP villains.

I would like to have a word with you Madam.

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Night+Terror

6Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Night Shade wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:1: Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Ahem.

*Drapes self across the seat, hands out one window, feet out the other. Does so while naked. Seriously naked.* Fuck the police.

Come at me, cuz.

Basic rules 21451510

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Blue+Moon

7Basic rules Empty Re: Basic rules Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
OC
OC

Blue Moon wrote:
Night Shade wrote:

Ahem.

Come at me, cuz.

Basic rules 21451510

I laughed for once in my life, for something not evil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum