Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Wondering / Introduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Wondering / Introduction Empty Just Wondering / Introduction Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 am

NomadWander

NomadWander
OC
OC

Hey there, everyone. Sort of new to the fandom, but not new to role-playing.

I'm just wondering about how to start in the RPC roleplay. Should I just jump right in? Is there some sort of continuing story in the group chat? Just wondering.

2Just Wondering / Introduction Empty Re: Just Wondering / Introduction Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

There is no current arc going on. You literally jump in with an introduction. Just make sure a few things:

1) Have your introduction able to be followed up on. If you just say '/me walks over there', it isn't much for the other members to pick up on to interact with. You would do better saying '/me trots with a jovial whistle over towards the Sugarcube Corner'.

2) Make sure your posts give enough information for everyone else to figure out what you're doing. There's been numerous times when a post was pretty vague, and caused some confusion.

Keep those in mind, and you'll be well on your way!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum