Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ProtoPony: Manehattan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ProtoPony: Manehattan Empty ProtoPony: Manehattan Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Sombra

Sombra
OC
OC

The Blacklight virus has infected equestria.

Released by Blackwatch and Gentek for testing on the equestrian populace, monstrous beings known as 'infected' now roam the land, preying on and consuming uninfected ponies and themselves.

So, the basic idea here is a prototype RP for equestria.

I know its a bit odd and the description thereof is minute at best, but this here is just a small test to see if anypony would be interested or not.

What do you think? Post your thoughts below.

Just a note, if ponies do end up joining, I will make MASSIVE edits to this post. I'm going for something the scale of Fallout: Equestria.

2ProtoPony: Manehattan Empty Re: ProtoPony: Manehattan Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Sapphire Brush

Sapphire Brush
OC
OC

Eh, rather lukewarm at very best. I've never really liked Prototype all that much (INFAMOUS WOOHOO!) Plus the live action trailers for the second game that recently flooded Youtube made me not like it any more =/

Mainly because they were always so grim and dark and trying to be serious when we all know Prototype is about suplexing grannies off of tall buildings and mowing down people like they're ants trying to ruin your picnic. I found it much more enjoyable by playing the Kirby Green Greens theme song over the trailer. Made me like it far more Very Happy

3ProtoPony: Manehattan Empty Re: ProtoPony: Manehattan Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Sombra

Sombra
OC
OC

Sapphire Brush wrote:Eh, rather lukewarm at very best. I've never really liked Prototype all that much (INFAMOUS WOOHOO!) Plus the live action trailers for the second game that recently flooded Youtube made me not like it any more =/

Mainly because they were always so grim and dark and trying to be serious when we all know Prototype is about suplexing grannies off of tall buildings and mowing down people like they're ants trying to ruin your picnic. I found it much more enjoyable by playing the Kirby Green Greens theme song over the trailer. Made me like it far more Very Happy

But, I guess I should have explained this a tad better, the Rp itself wouldn't be just about infected ponies mowing down the uninfected. No, the RP would center around three groups fighting for control of Manehattan (Or canterlot), that being the infected, which would be the more bestial characters, the evolved, which are basically infected denizens with the shapeshifting power of mercer, albeit nerfed a bit, and the Blackwatch supersoldiers, all militias fighting for what reason they happen to have chosen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum