Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting is Magic Leak

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fighting is Magic Leak Empty Fighting is Magic Leak Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 am

Night Terror

Night Terror
Changeling
Changeling

Did you miss me? no? Well you might miss me more when I show you the gifts I come barring.

As you may or may not know, the ever popular fighting game in development Fighting Is Magic which has been in development for a long time now, opened its pre alpha stages to a very select few. Sadly the trust of the mane6 was broken and the Pre Alpha was leaked on to the internet for all to play. The controversy hit as far as Equestria Daily, and after a little bit of a hissy fit (Their exact words I'm not being mean)from the devs they released a statement about the leak, saying they wont be actively stopping people from downloading and playing it but will offer no support for it what so ever.

So what kind of heartless monster would willingly go around and offer this pandora's box to the internet?
Well.
I would, because I'm just flat out evil. Here I will link for you the leaked version of the game, as well as the server tool needed to play its active online mode, and explain a little bit about what I know of the game so far. So, enjoy.

Fighting is Magic leak

Online Server Software

At a later date I will explain how the server software works but for now the basics.

Things to know:
- The game is Like, super early Alpha.
- Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity are the only characters.
- Rainbow Dash's completed theme and stage are available.
- Every pony has a level 1 hyper.
- Only Twilight Sparkle has a level 3 hyper
- The game does support online with the server software.
- There are many infinite's that ponies can do.
- There has absolutely nothing that tells you the moves/combo's, you'll have to guess

so with that being said, don't ask me for help with this game because !@#$ if I know what all the moves and combo's are or how half the !@#4 in this game work.sAs for the server software I will be back later to explain how to setup online.

Until then, enjoy, or hate me, whatever you want.

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Night+Terror

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]