Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it that dead?...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is it that dead?... Empty is it that dead?... Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 am

Ragdoll

Ragdoll
OC
OC

I recently decided, "What the hell nothing is happening on RPC anyway", logged into the forum and see that nothing has been updated. someone once asked if the forum rps are dead and yes they indeed are... indeedily deed. now onto the topic... the forums have absolutely no activity and it just saddens me to see that the beloved community here just doesn't care to try anymore. I myself am willing to try and see if this place can become more active but first I would just like to know who else is willing to help. Question

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Ragdoll

2is it that dead?... Empty Re: is it that dead?... Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

The biggest issue, as I'm to understand it, is bad timing. All of the administrators have fallen under less-than-fortunate times, myself included. That, and there's been events concerning other members that require our attention. It's a spell of lowered activity simply due to circumstance.

I'll speak with Chrysalis about starting something up for everyone to get back into the swing of things.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]