Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Meeting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Meeting Empty Mod Meeting Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Trixie Lulamoon

Trixie Lulamoon
OC
OC

I figured doing this would make things easier for the mods to post what day and times are good for them to be on so we can try setting up a date and time for our meeting.

If we cannot find a date and time that will work for everyone, then will may either have to go with what we can get and inform those who couldn't make it of everything discussed, or find an alternative, such as posting on the forum.

Usually, any time after 7pm Eastern time is good for me. Though there's a chance I may end up doing something with friends on Saturday.

~Firefly

From Trixie Lulamoon's Player:

"I am available at any time after 6pm eastern US time during the week, and if I am not busy, any time after 12-1pm est on the weekends."

2Mod Meeting Empty Re: Mod Meeting Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Fleur De Lis

Fleur De Lis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

My schedule is never set. I am generally home 2pm to 4pm every week, save days when I have off but as it is my busy month with both my regular job and my seasonal job, I can only be on within that small time frame.

I will be able to come on Saturday mornings, central time.

3Mod Meeting Empty Re: Mod Meeting Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

I'm open mostly every afternoon

https://mlpheavyartillery.forumotion.com

4Mod Meeting Empty Re: Mod Meeting Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 am

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
Ruler
Ruler

I work weekends so those aren't that good for me. Weekdays after 5 tend to be best for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum