Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Group Page

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Group Page Empty Group Page Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Peacee

Peacee
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Alright everypony. I, Peace have returned to the land of MLP-RPC. Before I took my leave, I had mentioned making a group page. However because of my disappearance, my profiles, and the group page I had started sat unused. But as I stated earlier, I've come back.

Now that I've returned, I'm going to go ahead and start working on the group page once more. I know that before I had took a break from the MLP room, both Twilight and Rainbow Dash were pleased with what I had suggested and wanted me to make the page. I'm unsure how any of the other Mods feel about the subject, but I'm going to go ahead and at least start working on it. If there are any objections with valid arguments against it I'll be more than willing to take it down.

The purpose of this thread is to inform the other mods if they weren't already aware of it being created. And secondly to find out what you (the mods) want placed onto the group page. I have a few things I want to discuss with you all in general about putting on there, but I want to get the information you feel is important on the page first.

So ta-da. You can inform me of this information on RPC via PM on my Peace account or on the My Little Pony account, or you can simply reply on this thread. The latter would probably be best so I don't have a way of forgetting what you suggested. Anyways, toodles.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]