Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we consider moving to RPH?

+3
Night Shade
Blue Moon
Twilight Sparkle
7 posters

Dual-site room. Yes or No?

Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_lcap31%Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_lcap31%Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_lcap38%Should we consider moving to RPH? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

I know some of the canon's would be blocked, but we could make our own pony room and most of them would flood in simply out of curiosity. It would be interesting, and there wouldnt be a room cap to worry about.

https://mlpheavyartillery.forumotion.com

2Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Sounds fun I am a little sick of Dav's pay me or I'm a jack ass thing.

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Blue+Moon

3Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Well, it depends, really. Would people try and integrate into the existing pony groups? Or would we be trying to be our own thing?

4Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

I've seen pony groups there. It's structured a bit too strictly for my taste most of the time. I kinda want to pool our ponies into one room we all know, and then branch out from there if you wish to the FIM and MLP rooms there

5Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

I've been on good terms with Dav, and my brief stay at RPH didn't yield a whole lot when I tried it a long time ago.

6Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Sonata wrote:I've been on good terms with Dav, and my brief stay at RPH didn't yield a whole lot when I tried it a long time ago.

I am on good terms with Kara but Dav kinda ignores even my questions about RPC.

7Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Spike the Dragon

Spike the Dragon
Changeling
Changeling

RPH is the reason why I came to RPC, they would most likely hound us if we tried to bring our own seperate community into their Domain

http://roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Spike+the+Dragon

8Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

Spike the Dragon wrote:RPH is the reason why I came to RPC, they would most likely hound us if we tried to bring our own seperate community into their Domain

If you'll excuse my query, what happened at RPH to send you here?

9Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

For the most part, both sites are drastically improved by never interacting with the owners. Dav and Sada are both massive tools.

And both sites are filled with lameasses, elitist pricks, and terrible RPers. Conversely, both sites have some good RPers in them.

Really the main differences come from the chat systems, and the workings of the profiles.

And RPH has RPC beat there by a longshot.

10Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Only real problem I would have with moving is the massive amounts of time I invested into RPC.

11Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

As Blue Moon stated, RPC has been something of mine to frequent for awhile.

I didn't really want to use this as a point, but I did spend money to try and make the whole modship thing good for you guys.

Again, if we all decide to move, I'll not argue.

12Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Spike the Dragon

Spike the Dragon
Changeling
Changeling

I've gotten too used to the way things work on RPC and am very picky about chat rooms. I spent 2 days in RPH and to me it's complicated and strict, It also for the most part, less tolerable to more graphic themes, meaning we'd for the most part have to be much cleaner than we usually are in RPC, a site that prides itself on hentai.

13Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Spike the Dragon wrote:I've gotten too used to the way things work on RPC and am very picky about chat rooms. I spent 2 days in RPH and to me it's complicated and strict, It also for the most part, less tolerable to more graphic themes, meaning we'd for the most part have to be much cleaner than we usually are in RPC, a site that prides itself on hentai.
I am currently sitting in no less than three major smut rooms on RPH. I dunno where you were, and who you were talking to, but RPH is ANYTHING but clean. A bunch of the groups will have 'keep smut out of the room' as one of the rules, but... we do the same thing (for the most part).

14Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Spike the Dragon

Spike the Dragon
Changeling
Changeling

Spike the Dragon wrote:I've gotten too used to the way things work on RPC and am very picky about chat rooms. I spent 2 days in RPH and to me it's complicated and strict, It also for the most part, less tolerable to more graphic themes, meaning we'd for the most part have to be much cleaner than we usually are in RPC, a site that prides itself on hentai.

adding to this, please don't mistaken this post, I know they SAY that adult content isn't restricted, but being in there and joking the way I normally do in RPC did not get me very many laughs or friends, I find a site that literally says it's largest base is the hentai community to be a little more lenient than one that simply says "everythings welcome" that said, I've never really conversed with either owner but RPC is the only home I know tbh.

15Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

Once again. Even if we do move. I still wish to use RPC. Because most of our names will be taken already and the other site might be difficult at times. Like when it was hacked for three straight months earlier this year.

It was just more of a question of should we dual room

16Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Once again. Even if we do move. I still wish to use RPC. Because most of our names will be taken already and the other site might be difficult at times. Like when it was hacked for three straight months earlier this year.

Which happens way to much.

17Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle
Ruler
Ruler

Blue Moon wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Once again. Even if we do move. I still wish to use RPC. Because most of our names will be taken already and the other site might be difficult at times. Like when it was hacked for three straight months earlier this year.

Everyone there thinks it's Dav

18Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Blue Moon

Blue Moon
OC
OC

Been lurking the rpc forums and there is like one post I saw about it.

19Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Blue Moon wrote:

Everyone there thinks it's Dav

They think that because he DID hack them a few years back. But last time he was bragging about it like the tard he is.

This time he's not, and just knowing how much of a douche he is, if he were in any way responsible, he'd be taking credit.

I'm going to be using both regardless, and if people want, I have a group we can likely use that needs members.

20Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Night Terror

Night Terror
Changeling
Changeling

Don't do it.

coming from apony who used to go to RPH, i promise you if you move there you will be destroying this group.

RPH is a chat that is far worse then RPC, before i even get into the community lets talk about RPH's features.

The RPH admin Sadako, she does alot of work on her chat I'll give her that, RPH features groups, higher profile limit, in chat notifications, larger in game statuses and room admin features.

Sounds good right?

ITS A TRAP

You thought Dav was bad with milking Donations? Sadako is far worse. To begin with, 90% of profile HTML is LOCKED to users unless you "donate" to RPH, that means there is no profile customization at all, all you get is is a pic and some text, no background, no fancy menus, things like that.

Everything I listed above is also "Donation" Sadako milks her chat community far worse then any other Admin I have seen, on top of that Sadako is far more abusive. She has been known to ban people for making character profiles that already exist and she steals profile names she wants by deleting the ones already in existence.

If you move to RPH you'll be putting the group under this tyranny.its just over all dangerous to go there anyway.

Now lets talk about the community there.

RPH is an RP site where absolutely no RP goes on. If you want to avoid OOC chat then your going the wrong way. Every group in RPH rarely RPs and this includes the pony group, i have been and I have never RPed there because RPers simply aren't interested, they just want to talk about the latest game and stuff. On top of that, the one rare time I did see an RP kick up it was horrible. It was full of drama and people were real hard asses about spelling mistakes. I mean this poor guy spelled "Canterlot" as "Caterlot" and that was the only spelling mistake during his 5 turns of posting, and he got booted from the room for it.

Now you say "Its okay we'll start our own group on there and do it right" no you won't Sadako wont allow it, Group doubles have been deleted AFTER Sadako has taken the money for them, if you even try it you'll just be throwing your money away.

Allin all, RPH is a cesspit of everything bad there is about RPing. Be thankful the pony room is one of the more successful groups that gets active and healthy RP on RPC from time to time, if you go to RPH, you'll be throwing that away.

Stay away from it, that's my vote.

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Night+Terror

21Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Fun Fact

Fun Fact
OC
OC

While the need to pay money to have shiny pretty codes puts me off some, I'd have to say give it a shot, if things go well, we keep the room up, if not, then the glorious Twilight Sparkle will lead us to glory and possibly a hero's death.
It's not like we will lose everything we hold dear by making a room in RPH.
Unless maybe David bans everyone for using RPH, but that's silly.
study

22Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Night Terror

Night Terror
Changeling
Changeling

Fun Fact wrote:
study

He actually does. Dav and Sadako have a long bitter history and both take it out on their users.

http://3.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Night+Terror

23Should we consider moving to RPH? Empty Re: Should we consider moving to RPH? Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Night Shade

Night Shade
Changeling
Changeling

Night Terror wrote:
Fun Fact wrote:
study

He actually does. Dav and Sadako have a long bitter history and both take it out on their users.
Which will only happen if we are retarded and sit in the room on RPC talking about how much better RPH is.

Trust me, I've been frequenting both for years. Yet to be banned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum