Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heavy Artillery: Friendship Cannon

Basically this is a place for RPCers to come and plot new rps or even work on a thread rp or two for those times when they cant always get on.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mature] Fallout: Equestria Roleplay. [W.I.P.]

+7
Rainbow Dash
Diamond Tiara
Discord
Twilight Sparkle
DrWhooves
Sonata
Chrysalis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Deep Thought

Deep Thought
OC
OC

Something I've noticed in nearly all of our characters (my own included) is very low Charisma scores, to move the points into other attributes, and it seems that something such as Charisma doesn't necessarily have much use in an RP where there's little interaction with characters apart from player-controlled ones. I suppose it doesn't cause much problems since every character is able to do it, but I feel that Charisma should have more impactful uses and ramifications so as to have a reason for putting points into it.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash
Ruler
Ruler

Deep Thought wrote:Something I've noticed in nearly all of our characters (my own included) is very low Charisma scores, to move the points into other attributes, and it seems that something such as Charisma doesn't necessarily have much use in an RP where there's little interaction with characters apart from player-controlled ones. I suppose it doesn't cause much problems since every character is able to do it, but I feel that Charisma should have more impactful uses and ramifications so as to have a reason for putting points into it.

I noticed that as well, and Sonata can tell you I have taken a huge note in that. When FD first interacted with Sonata, he was able to convince her with fairly little effort he was a good guy. And do keep in mind he is talking to someone who is easy to anger, and very headstrong. So yes, I do keep that in mind. Not sure how it has effected everyone else yet, but that is one example I can give.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

It is indeed taken into account. My character can't tell lies from truth, and is usually convinced of things rather easily. She's also rather bad with words by herself. Unless mint-als.

http://2.roleplaychat.org/profile.php?user=Chrysalis

Deep Thought

Deep Thought
OC
OC

I've debated having my character's Charisma as low as it is. On one hand, he'd been with raiders nearly his whole life, so he obviously not going to get along with regular Wasters or anyone else very well. On the other hand, he's basically been a scavenger for two years, and part of that is trading away scavenged goods, so he'd have to learn some decency and bartering skills. He's obviously not very good with words, though, but I figured a score of 4 would be enough to do what he has to.

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

While playing the FO:E version of Sonata, I've picked up that having a high-as-hell Charisma Score has made things pretty awesome. Of course, I'm bad in combat when the enemy can't be persuaded, but presenting lies and subtle hints during speech is really fun.

For example, DT and I were bargaining, when I promised her something she couldn't have, knowing that it would be useless to her. With her low Intelligence and Charisma, she fell for it. So I also put in a subtle call for back up that her perception picked up on.

I've found that if I make my dialogue posts sound legitimate, they'll be taken as legitimate since Sona has a combination of high intelligence, charisma, and perception, making him able to read just about everyone on a deep social understanding. He's also a brilliant tech-head.

I personally have a lot of fun being the only character with a high Charisma score, it really allows me to fit into the RP in all aspects (combat too) without being totally useless.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Character sheet: Skydas:

Sonata

Sonata
Apple Family Member
Apple Family Member

Star Cross:

Last edited by Sonata on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fleur De Lis

Fleur De Lis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Totik:

Chrysalis

Chrysalis
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Carnage:

Big Mac

Big Mac
OC
OC

Name: Packer Mule

Alias: Dirt the Jerk

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: [Mature] Fallout: Equestria Roleplay. [W.I.P.] - Page 2 CaVFtu

Equipment: A 10mm submachine gun, Raider painspike armor, and Raider psycho-tic helmet.

Personality: Can be extremely hostile and brutal, especially when he is raiding caravans and travelers. Being a chem addict also makes him easily angered and very paranoid. He is known for taking his time when it comes to his profession and has also been known to do other horrible acts.

History: Packer (Dirt the Jerk) was not always the sadistic raider he grew up to become. As a young foal he belong to a small family in a nomadic village that traveled the Waste.
He was a very bright and hard working foal and used his strong legs and back to help carry the village's supplies. Everything seemed to be going well, even for living in the Waste until the inevitable happened. His village was attacked by a large group of raiders who pillaged the entire camp, they killed all the adult males and turned any of the woman, who survived the horrible acts done to them, into slaves. One raider woman who had just lost her child took pity on the young Packer and decided to adopt him. Years had began to go by and Packer was no longer the same. All the abuse and chems turned him into a heartless raider like the ones who attacked his village. He killed his adoptive mother and the leader of their pack and claimed the group as his own. Their name was changed to the Dirty Jerks and Packer soon began to call himself Dirt the Jerk.

SPECIAL attributes:
Strength: 7
Perception: 6
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2